Staying warm and wag-tastically fashionable is always in season with the Chilly Dog Turq Serape Dog Sweater. This sweater is hand-knit with the love and expertise of artisan knitters from the highlands of South America, to fit your dog or cat perfectly and keep him warm and snuggable. Because it’s made of 100% natural, renewable and non-allergenic organic wool, it helps insulate your precious pet from chilly weather while still being ultra-breathable, comfortable, and allergy-free. Thanks to its debonair style, your furry friend is sure to look smart and dapper wherever you go—whether it's a night out on the town, get-together with friends, or just a stroll around the block. Plus, thanks to its eco-friendly design that uses only plant-sourced, natural dyes and wool Fair Trade sourced from small Andean farms, there is nothing artificial between you and your cuddle-happy pal.
- Hand-knit by Andean artisans with 100% natural, non-allergenic, organic wool sourced from small farms with Fair Trade guidelines.
- Uses only natural dyes from plants and fruits, with no harsh chemicals, artificial colors or plastics.
- Helps keep your dog or cat warm while staying breathable and stylish with dapper, high fashion-inspired design.
- Durable, naturally dirt-resistant and completely renewable so it’s easy on the environment.
- Available in different sizes and styles so you can find the perfect one for your furry friend.
Because the sweaters are natural wool, the colors may vary slightly.
For your pet's safety, please supervise your pet while wearing.
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Body: Measure the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Neck: Measure around your dog's neck leaving room for two fingers.
Chest: Most important measurement; measure your dog's chest around the widest part. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Availability: Usually ships in 3-10 business days.