Upgrade your walk swagger with the Puppia Dog Vivien A Style Dog Harness. This chic harness is ultra-wearable so you can always be ready to hit the neighborhood or your favorite doggy-friendly brew spot. And all the while you can show off your pup’s preppy look with the fashion paw-ward design, frills, ribbon and decorative buttons. Plus, it’s super quick to get your pooch “dressed” with the sturdy plastic buckle clip, adjustable chest belt and steel D-ring for leashing up without a cinch.
- Chic design with checkered frills, adorable ribbon and decorative buttons is sure to impress all your pooch’s friends.
- Wearable design with plenty of room for front paws and adjustable chest belt for a snug fit.
- Easy-to-secure buckle clip ensures it stays on comfortably whether you’re going near or far.
- Nickel plated D-ring for easy attachment to any leash so you can always be ready to go.
- Easy to clean when walks get messy, and is available in different colors and sizes.
Important Sizing Note: The following measurements are the dimensions of the actual product, not of the pet they fit. After measuring your pet, make sure all measurements fit within the following dimensions (with a little room to spare in the chest and neck). Please take the time to measure. The most important measurement is the CHEST. If it doesn't close it doesn't fit. DO NOT order based on weight only.
Please take into account that this product runs small.
To get the most accurate size harness for your furry best friend, measure the girth of their chest, just behind the front legs, with a cloth tape measure. Pull the tape snug, but not tight. If you don't have a tape measure, you can also use a piece of string and measure it with a rigid ruler afterwards. Make sure there’s enough room for about two fingers between the harness and your pup’s chest.
Chest Girth: To make sure you purchase the right size harness for your canine companion, wrap the tape around the widest part of your dog’s torso, right behind the front legs. This is the most important part!
Lower Neck: Harnesses sit lower on the neck than collars, so measure from the lower part of the dog’s neck to make sure it's the right size for your pal.
||9 – 12.5 inches
||12 – 17.5 inches
||15 – 22 inches
||20 – 29 inches
Availability: dog harnesses usually ships in 7-14 business days